Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Born That Way


The issue of "gay rights" is not about equality; it's about domination. Sally Kohn is a writer at The Daily Beast (which I think is a very fitting title for this publication - see Revelation 13). In a recent article titled, "The New Post-Homophobic Christianity" she said, "Will anti-gay Christians be politically and socially ostracized? I sure hope so." Liberals love to preach tolerance, but refuse to practice it.



They have hijacked the symbol God used last time He destroyed the world for its sin and are waving it in His face as a symbol of their sin. The Bible says in Galatians 6:7-8 (KJB), "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. "



Two of my own children (and several other "friends") have unfriended me on Facebook because I won't change my mind about this issue. My own daughter told me that she couldn't help it because she was "born that way." That's code for "You passed a gene to me that made me like this so it's your fault just like every other problem I've ever had in my life." There is a grain of truth to that in that we are all born in sin (see Romans 5), but the Bible says in John 3:3 (KJB), "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Join with me in praying they will see the Light before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment